If you are looking to seriously improve your soccer skills and to be more of an impact on your soccer team this year, then our Individual/Small Group training sessions are ideal for you. Each session focuses specifically on all the core skills required to be a successful soccer player.
Benefits of Private Soccer Training
· It takes 10,000 hours of deliberate practice to become a top class athlete in any sport
· The more a player plays, the better he or she will be
· Private soccer training is the best way to become a great player whether it supplements team training or prepares a player for club or high school
· Every one hour session is structured according to a player’s strengths, weaknesses, and developmental needs
· Physical strength, tactics, and mental toughness are useless without a player’s ability to control a ball with confidence
· The benefit of private soccer training is the focus on an individual player; this is not possible in a team setting
· The intention of private soccer training is to challenge every player to improve his or her skills while having fun
Benefits of Small Group Training
· Sessions are designed for players seeking accelerated progress in their skills such as fast footwork, passing, receiving under pressure, tackling, shooting, heading, volleying, finishing, turning and creativity with the ball
· Individual skill development in a competitive small group environment is most effective when players have the opportunity for greater detailed instruction
· This level of training can make a significant difference in the success you seek to achieve and is perfect for event preparation such as a tryouts and pre "big" game tune-ups
· A minimum of 6 sessions is recommended and players should pair up with a partner of similar needs, skill, athletic level and dedication
To learn more about this please click on the frequentlyt asked questions to the left. To find out our availability and schedule a session with us send us a quick e mail and be sure to include the number of players, their age, current playing level and what you are looking to work on.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org